Are you ready to join the team?
Ross Custom Homes is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
In addition to our competitive pay, Ross Custom Homes proudly offers the following Employee Benefits Package:
Reporting Relationship: The Carpenter I reports directly to the Project Foreman.
Supervisory Responsibilities: There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position at this time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Is able to work efficiently in a crew.
• Can adequately perform the basics of rough framing, sheeting, drywall, roofing and siding.
• Works within the limits of a carpentry crew.
Work Performance: The Carpenter I will be evaluated specifically on the following factors:
• Follow directions and is able to work with little supervision.
• Works at a productive rate while complying with the Company’s safety rules.
• Practices good customer relations and has good communication skills.
• Work quality meets or exceeds the Company’s standards.
• Continually strives to improve skills.
• Maintains a good attendance record throughout the year.
• Practices safe work habits and maintains good jobsite housekeeping.
• Able to push, pull and lift up to 75lbs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Maintains a set of basic carpenter tools in good working and operating condition.
• Minimum of two (2) years field construction experience as a Carpenter, Carpenter Helper or Laborer. Field experience to include a variety of carpentry work on residential, commercial and industrial projects.